Who are the Best Condos Real Estate Agents inFlorida?
The Miami area condo market is very diverse and offers a large number of different solutions for those interested in purchasing or renting a condo. People from all over the world are attracted to the vibrant Miami area and its supreme climate for relocation. Florida condos are also popular among vacationers as well as investors. The recent decrease of the dollar value on the international market has made Miami condos an even more interesting option for many Europeans looking for a home away from home, a place in which to retire or just a good investment.
Location, location, location – is the mantra of the real estate business. This is naturally true for Miami Area Real Estate as well. The beach front condos are the most popular ones and consequently the most expensive ones to obtain. Just by choosing a condo a few blocks away from the beach you can save huge amounts of money. A Miami ocean view is astonishing, but certainly not for free when we’re talking real estate. South Beach is one of the most popular areas of the Florida condo market, not only due to its proximity to the ocean but to its famous nightlife and gastronomic scene as well.
Another highly esteemed part of Miami is the Brickell neighborhood. The Brickell region is commonly referred to as “the Wall Street of the South” and the condominium towers share the space with over 60 commercial banks. This area is typically marketed as a more strict and upscale alternative to South Beach; a neighborhood ideal for those who prefer a downtown environment instead of a sandy beach. The Brickell community is inhabited by people who want to avoid long hours of commuting.
In Brickell it is possible to be close to work as well as to downtown entertainment, but still live in a relaxed area suitable for recreation. The fact that popular South Beach restaurants are beginning to setup finials in Brickell is only one of the signs that predicts how Brickell will turn into an even more sought for area in the future. Three years ago it was possible to buy one of the smaller condos in Brickell for $115,000. Today you must be prepared to pay at least $200,000 for the same condo. The condos in Brickell are however still very reasonably priced compared to the condos located at Miami Beach. A Miami Beach condo of the same type as the $200,000 Brickell condo would cost you at least $500,000.
When buyers are forced to pay ever increasing amounts of money for a tiny ocean front condo, they want to feel that they are getting supreme quality for their money in terms of style and amenities. Installing exclusive features, such as a Jacuzzi, will still only have a marginal affect on the price of the condo. On Miami Beach the largest part of the price is defined by the much sought after location of the property. Some of the most expensive condos on the Miami condo market can today be found in The Miami Four Season Residences. In the year 2005, this condominium complex offered condos priced from slightly below $ 700,000 and up to above $ 6 million. A lot of these condos are fashioned in a chic Euro style manner and have access to wine and cigar lounges, a health Spa, exclusive gyms and other selected services.
Brickell Condos, a Great Place to Live
Florida is a popular state to live in, but no other city in Florida experienced the same remarkable surge for condos during the last few years as Miami. Some prospective buyers hope that the prices will drop when all the projects have finally settled. Estimations show that more than 50,000 condos will be added to the Brickell Condo Market within the next 10 years. In downtown Miami a 35 story condominium tower named the Avenue is planned to be completed in 2007, and will add 570 condos to the Miami condo market.
The Avenue is accompanied by more than 70 other Florida condo developments in the area. One of the larger projects in Brickell, the Mary Brickell Village, is believed to be completed by the end of 2006 and will then provide the Brickell neighborhood with a large number of new luxury condos. This could cause the prices to stabilize in Brickell, but don’t count on it. The completion of two other major condo projects in the Brickell region, the Plaza and Neo Lofts, did not cause the prices to plummet – quite the contrary.
Miami Real Estate - What The State Government Is Doing To Help Homeowners
Brickell is synonymous with elegant living and convenient location. It is the heart of the city where all the mayor banks and some corporate headquarters have established themselves. It is also the place where fine dining and business people gathering come together. But Brickell is also the place that many call home due to its great location close to all that the beautiful city of Miami offers. Very close to Brickell is the remarkable American Airlines Arena where concerts and mayor sports events take place almost every week. The spectacular Beaches of South Beach are just a short five minutes drive away.
It is in this part of this great city where some of the most astonishing luxury residential Miami condos can be found. Surprising high-rise condominiums like the Santa Maria, the Plaza, the Icon Brickell, the Jade, the Ivy and the Bristol Tower are located in this unique setting. Some of the best views in the city can be appreciated from the impressive Brickell condos. The Performing Arts Center is just a short distance away. Brickell is where people can have it all walking distance in a city sometimes accustomed to the excessive use of car.
Other distinctive and wonderful new condos like the Icon Brickell have raised the bar and offer their residents a self contained mini city experience in the heart of the city. Icon Brickell is one of the most unique and best Brickell condos ever built, it has no comparison. The structure is so big that it contains a hotel component, five restaurants, the largest residential swimming pool in Florida, a night club, a world class spa, a state of the art gym, and of course incredible waterfront residences with amazing views of the city and Biscayne Bay. Brickell condos are definitively a great place to call home.
- Florida Top Notch Condos For Sale Florida
- Brickell Real Estate Agent Information Florida
- Bayshore Oceanfront Condos For Sale Florida
- Cutler Best Miami Condos For Sale Florida
- North Beach Downtown Condos For Sale Florida
- Brickell Best Oceanfront Condos For Sale Florida
- East Brickell Downtown Condos For Sale Florida
- West Brickell Oceanfront Condos For Sale In Florida
- North Brickell Condo Real Estate Agent Florida
- South Brickell Do You Need A Realestate Agent To Buy A New Condo Florida
- Miami Gardens Cheap Condos For Sale Florida
- Downtown Miami Oceanfront Condos For Sale In Florida
- Miami Beach Oceanfront Condos For Sale In Florida
- Dodge Island Real Estate Agent Directory Florida
- Northest Coconut Grove Best Site To Find Condos For Sale Florida
- Edge Water Top Condo Real Estate Agents In Florida
- Wynwood Beverly Terrace Florida Condo Real Estate Agent Florida
- Venetian Islands Real Estate Agent Information Florida
- South Beach Do I Need A Realestate Agent To Buy A Condo Florida
- Fisher island Best Oceanfront Condos For Sale Florida
- Miami Beach Best Site To Find Condos For Sale Florida
- Normady Shores Best Vacation Condos For Sale Florida
- North Bay Village Eden Roc Miami Beach Top Condo Real Estate Agents In Florida
- Jungle Island Real Estate Agent Directory Florida
- Virginia Key How To Buy A Condo Without A Real Estate Agent Florida
- Key Biscayne Best Place To Find Condos For Sale Florida
- Brickell Avenue Do You Need A Realestate Agent To Buy A Brickell Condo Florida
- Brickel Ave Zillow Condos For Sale in Brickell Florida